Quinoa Bean Salad
A light, easy to make salad, great for lunch.
The quinoa gives it an interesting texture and flavor.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup black beans 1 can (15oz) drained
- 1/2 cup corn frozen or canned
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic - chopped
Liquids and Seasonings
- 2 tbsp cilantro - chopped
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
Assemble all the ingredients for this dish.
Put the main ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
Add the Liquids and seasonings as well as any optional ingredients you wish to include.
Let sit refrigerated for at least 1/2 hour if time permits, to let the flavor develop.