Albin's White Bean Salad
This tasty light bean salad is quick and easy to prepare.
- 1 can small white beans
- 2 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 tbsp diced pepper ( jalapeno or red) adjust quantity to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro adjust quantity to taste
- 1/2 cup sweet corn frozen or canned
- Assemble the ingredients
- Rinse the white beans an put them in a mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the lime juice. Add the juice and vinegar to the mixture.
- Dice the onions and peppers and add them to the mixture.
- Chop the cilantro and add it to the mixture.
- Add the corn and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Let sit for at least 1/2 hour, if time permits, to allow the flavor to develop and then serve ( e.g. on a plate with a green salad)