Pizza - Vegan - Gluten Free
- 1 package Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 packet yeast contained in the Pizza Mix package
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 egg equivalents Enter-G Egg Replacer
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 4 servings crushed tomatoes
- 4 servings shredded mozerella
- 4 servings tempeh(crumbled)
- 4 servings sliced mushrooms
- 4 servings sliced black olives
- 4 servings sliced tomatoes
- 4 servings broccolli florets
- 4 servings red or green pepper strips
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the warm water and yeast (in a small package inside the pizza crust mix). Let stand for a few minutes.
- Prepare egg substitute in a separate small bowl according to package directions. (For Ener-G Egg Replacer: thoroughly mix 4 tbsp warm water with 3 teaspoons of Egg Replacer )
- Add egg substitute and oil to mixture and blend briefly.
- Add GF Pizza Crust Mix powder and blend about a minute on medium speed, until combined.
- Leave dough in bowl, split into 4 portions and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to rise for 20 minutes.
- Spray pizza/baking pans very lightly with olive oil. Place dough on the pans. Using wet hands, spread out dough to cover the full pizza pan. It may be easiest to cover the dough with plastic wrap and roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Bake without topping for 7-9 minutes.
- Spread the crushed tomatoes evenly over each pizza crust. Sprinkle oregano lightly over the crushed tomatoes.
- Arrange the other topping ingredients over the pizza. Substitute your favorite vegan ingredients if you wish.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove them from the freezer and let then warm to room temperature.
- Bake them for 5 minutes without topping.
- Add the toppings and bake as described above.