This rich and smooth vegan chocolate mousse is easy to prepare and makes a delightful treat.
We enjoy serving it topped with a strawberry as a special finale to a vegan dinner.
- 12 oz silken tofu
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey or sugar, maple sugar etc.
- Assemble the ingredients.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Mix the cocoa with the other ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mousse into a bowl or individual serving dishes.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.