This tasty salsa recipe is quick and easy to make. It is great as a dip, sauce, topping .....
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 hot chili pepper ( or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- Chop the tomatoes. If the results are too watery drain off some of the excess liquid.
- Chop the onion, pepper(s) and cilantro.
- Chop the garlic.
- In a small mixing bowl combine all the chopped ingredients (tomatoes, onion, pepper(s), cilantro and garlic)
- Stir in the lime juice.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to let the flavor develop.
The salsa may be stored in the refrigerator for 5 - 7 days.