Roasted Summer Vegetables
- 4 shallots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 zucchini
- 8 mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the shallots, red pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms into medium sized pieces suitable for roasting.
- Sprinkle some olive oil inside a medium-sized plastic bag, suitable for tossing the vegetables.
- Put the chopped vegetables in the bag and sprinkle with the Italian seasoning and ground black pepper. Toss the vegetables to coat them with the seasonings.
- Roast the vegetables for about 20-25 minutes, turning once about halfway through, and they are ready to serve.