This is a vegan, soy based version of Honey Mustard Salad Dressing.
It is quick and simple to make, and tastes very similar to regular Honey Mustard Salad Dressing – athough of course it is much healthier.
Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
- 10 ounces soft silken tofu
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp mustard seed, ground
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce or to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- Add tofu, water, mustard, honey, mustard seed, salt and hot pepper sauce to a blender and process until smooth.
- Add vinegar and oil to the mixture and process until fully mixed.
- Pour mixture into a bottle and store in refrigerator. Shake well before using and discard after 1 week.
This recipe is adapted from the Tangy Honey Mustard Salad Dressing recipe by Aysha Schurman ( www.netplaces.com/salad-recipes)