This is an easy to make, tasty vegan version of old fashion cabbage rolls. The Napa cabbage gives it a mild flavor which blends well with the plant based ingredients.
Napa Cabbage Rolls
- 8 leaves napa cabbage (large leaves)
- 1 medium chopped onion (white or yellow)
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 cup cooked wild rice blend
- 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups tomato sauce (one 15 oz can)
- 2 cups diced tomatoes (one 15 oz can)
- 2 tbsp dill seeds
- 1 tbsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
… Read the rest
This is a great dish for a vegan brunch.
It is a tofu substitute for scrambled eggs – and as quick and easy to make!
The amazing thing is that the black salt ant tumeric make it taste and look like scrambled eggs!!… Read the rest
These light and tasty muffins are great for mid-morning or afternoon snacks.
They are easy to make and packed full of healthy ingredients.
Carrot Cake Muffins
flours and powders
- 3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Baking Flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
other non-liquid ingredients
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetend applesauce
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
… Read the rest
This is an easy to make, healthy and comforting drink which can be enjoyed anytime.
Having a cup before going to bed can relieve night-time coughing and provide restful sleep.
The antiviral and antibacterial properties of the turmeric help fight infections
while the anti-inflammatory property helps relieve cold and cough symptoms.… Read the rest
This is a quick and easy recipe for making Miso soup.
Miso soup is a very healthy traditional Japanese broth style soup made using Miso, a fermented soybean paste.
Wakame seaweed stock, high in vitamins and minerals, provides a subtle distinctive flavor.… Read the rest