These light and tasty muffins are great for mid-morning or afternoon snacks.
They are easy to make and packed full of healthy ingredients.
Carrot Cake Muffins
flours and powders
- 3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Baking Flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
other non-liquid ingredients
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetend applesauce
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Assemble ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Have ready a 12 cup non-stick muffin pan.
- Mix the flours, cinnamon and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the coconut, shredded carrot and pineapple.
- Mix in the applesauce, melted coconut oil, honey and cider vinegar,
- Using a spoon or scoop, distribute the batter into the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for 30 minutes. The tops should be firm to the touch.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 or 10 minutes to firm up, then they are ready to enjoy.