This is an easy to make, tasty vegan version of old fashion cabbage rolls. The Napa cabbage gives it a mild flavor which blends well with the plant based ingredients.
Napa Cabbage Rolls
- 8 leaves napa cabbage (large leaves)
- 1 medium chopped onion (white or yellow)
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 cup cooked wild rice blend
- 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups tomato sauce (one 15 oz can)
- 2 cups diced tomatoes (one 15 oz can)
- 2 tbsp dill seeds
- 1 tbsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Assemble ingredients.